- Duration :   Same Day
- Monuments : Taj Mahal, Agra Fort & Mehtab Bagh
- Tour Name : Same Day Taj Mahal Tour By Car
Your Tour Started
Agra day tour package has been ingeniously designed after attaining deep insights of Agra's history, architecture & Culture. This is a full value tour for corporate inbound guests having hectic work schedule and who can extract just one day for sightseeing.
||Price per person in USD
|No Of Pax
||5 or 5+ Adults
||$ 160 USD
||$ 110 USD
||$ 90 USD
||$ 85 USD
||$ 80 USD
- The overall duration of the tour is 12 hours
- Our Package is inclusive of all the things
- Once ordered we provide Instant Confirmation
- We provide live Guide who is proficient in English, Spanish, French German, Italian, Russian
- We also have pick-up service that means we will pick you up from anywhere in Delhi if requested
Full Tour Itinerary (12 Hours)
Time 07:00 : DELHI - AGRA
You will be picked up from Hotel in New Delhi and will be driven to Agra by AC Cab through Yamuna Express Highway. If you wish stop at midway for Tea/Coffee.
(200 Km & 3 Hrs Drive)
Time 10:00 : TAJ MAHAL
On arrival at Agra, our tour executive will welcome you at Agra & introduce with your tour guide, who will take you to the famous tourist attractions of Agra , the Taj Mahal. The 17th century monument of love, built by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in the memory of his wife MumtazMahal.This cynosure of Indian tourism economy is situated on right bank of river Yamuna.
Time 12:00 : AGRA FORT
After Taj Mahal directly visiting Agra Fort, the magnificent beauty of red sandstone positioned on the banks of River Yamuna. Agra Fort was constructed by third Mughal king Akbar between 1565 and 1573. It comprises many fairy-tale palaces, such as the Jahangir Palace and the KhasMahal, built by Shah Jahan; audience halls, such as the Diwan-i-Khas; and the beautiful Nagina Mosque.
Time 13:00 : LUNCH
Lunch break in local AC Restaurant on direct payment by you.
Time 14:00 : OPTIONAL : Exploring Local Craftwork
After Lunch you can explore market of Agra which is famous for marble inlay craftwork and handicraft.
Time 14:30 : MEHTAB BAGH
Back to Delhi enroute cab will stop at Mehtab Bagh for enjoying river side view of Taj Mahal. Appropriate place for photography.
Arriving Delhi. Transfering you either to your Hotel or Airport in Delhi.
- Private AC Vehicle
- Professional Driver
- Private Tour Guide
- All Entrance Charges
- Hotel Pick up & Drop off
- Buffet Lunch at Multicuisine Restaurant
- All Kinds of Applicable Taxes/Charges
- Gratuities to Guide/Driver (Recommended)
- Any Expense of Personal Nature