- Duration :   Same Day
- Monuments :  Taj mahal - Agra Fort- Mehtab Bagh
- Tour Name :   Taj Mahal Sunrise Tour
See the sunrise over the marble mausoleum of the Taj Mahal on a full-day tour of Agra from Delhi. Visit one of the world’s most romantic monuments, before going to the impressive Agra Fort.
Available to book! This tour is all time available, Book Now or Anytime. We also accept last minute bookings.This Tour Not Operates on Friday (Taj Mahal Close on Friday).
||Price per person in USD
|No Of Pax
||5 or 5+ Adults
||$ 150 USD
||$ 100 USD
||$ 80 USD
||$ 70 USD
||$ 50 USD
- The overall duration of the tour is 12 hours
- Our Package is inclusive of all the things
- Once ordered we provide Instant Confirmation
- We provide live Guide who is proficient in English, Spanish, French German, Italian, Russian
- We also have pick-up service that means we will pick you up from anywhere in Delhi if requested
Your Tour Started
Pick up from your hotel in Delhi and drive to Agra by cab - 3 hrs drive through newly built Yamuna Expressway.
Our Tour Guide will meet you in Agra city near Taj Mahal. Proceeding to Taj Mahal.
TAJ MAHAL ( Sunrise )
Taj Mahal,a world heritage site, built by 5th Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in loving memory of his beloved wife MumtazMahal. Taj Mahal is made of high quality white marble imported from query in makrana using fleet of 10 thousand elephants. This enchanting mausoleum is situated on right bank of river Yamuna. Early morning when sunlight strike its central dome & four minatrets than semi precious stones inlaid there start sparking which mesmerise travellers.
1. Taj Mahal remain closed for tourist on Friday.
2. Camera is allowed inside Taj Mahal but inside central dome photography is prohibited.
OPTIONAL - BREAKFAST
You reserve right to recommend restaurant of your choice in Agra for breakfast on direct payment otherwise your tour guide will take you to clean & hygenic AC Restaurant .
Drive to Agra Fort.The Fort made of redsand stone depicting glorious rule of the mighty Mughals with their lavish lifestyle. It was built in 15th century by third Mughal king Akbar. Encircled with two large walls, this Fort is combination of buildings & palaces, contain some impressive buildings like Jasmine Tower ,Khas Mahal , Diwan I Am , Diwan I Khas , Anguri Bagh etc.
OPTIONAL : Gallery for marble inlay gifts or souvenirs from Agra city.
This beautiful Mughal garden is situated on opposite side of Taj Mahal by the bank of river Yamuna.
Drive to Delhi.
Arriving Delhi back to your hotel. On request we can also drop you at Delhi Airport. Tour End.
- Private AC Vehicle
- Professional Driver
- Private Tour Guide
- All Entrance Charges
- Hotel Pick up & Drop off
- Buffet Lunch at Multicuisine Restaurant
- All Kinds of Applicable Taxes/Charges
- Gratuities to Guide/Driver (Recommended)
- Any Expense of Personal Nature